Top Places to Work
View Current Job Opportunities
Working at MVES: An Overview of Benefits
PAID TIME OFF
- 13 paid holidays
- 30 hours personal time from day 1
- 3 weeks accrued vacation time
- 3 weeks accrued sick time
*Prorated for part-time staff (20+ hours)
INSURANCE & RETIREMENT
- Medical, dental and vision insurance effective from day 1
- Options for Flexible Spending Plan
- Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Short- and long-term disability insurance at no cost to employee
- 403b Retirement Plan with agency contribution after 2 years
- 35-hour work week
- Hybrid remote schedule (1 day/week in the office)
- Option of a flexible 4-day work week
- Employee Assistance Plan
CAREER & EDUCATIONAL ADVANCEMENT
- Educational reimbursement
- Career path advancement and skill development opportunities
- Qualifying employer for federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Commitment to promoting from within
PLUS, MORE FROM MVES!
- Mileage reimbursement
- On-site free parking
- Employee referral bonuses
- Team-building and employee appreciation events
Mystic Valley Elder Services values full inclusion of all members of the community. We are committed to fostering a healthy, welcoming, and diverse workplace that embraces and is accessible to people of all races, genders and gender expressions, religions, ethnicities, languages, cultures, sexual orientations, disabilities, and ages; veterans; and individuals of diverse experiences and education levels.
Click below to learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility!
If we’ve asked you to submit an application, click here. Congrats!
Join us in our mission!
Subscribe to our e-newsletter The Beacon to stay up-to-date on MVES programs and opportunities.