Mystic Valley Elder Services Issues RFP for Elderly Nutrition Program
Mystic Valley Elder Services (MVES) has issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for four (4) foodservice contracts for the daily preparation and delivery of:
• Approximately 750 meals for the city of Malden and the town of Melrose
• Approximately 600 meals for the city of revere and the town of Winthrop
• Approximately 580 meals for the towns of north reading, reading, Stoneham and Wakefield
• Approximately 425 meals for the city of Medford
Sealed bid proposals are to be submitted in two (2) copies to Angie Fitzgerald, Nutrition Director, Mystic Valley Elder Services, 300 Commercial Street, #19, Malden, MA 02148, by
12pm, Monday, June 6, 2022.
All bid proposals will be accepted and subject to review by Mystic Valley Elder Services, their Board of Directors, and the State Executive Office of Elder Affairs. Bid specifications
for foodservice contractors will be mailed upon request.
Mystic Valley Elder Services reserves the right to reject any and all bids as it may determine in its own best interest.
Questions and inquiries may be addressed to Angie Fitzgerald at the above address or at (781) 388-2331.
Mystic Valley Elder Services Contracts
Mystic Valley Elder Services contracts with service providers who work directly with our community members and program participants. The Executive Office of Elder Affairs is responsible for approving agencies interested in providing Homemaker/Personal Care Services. For more information, visit their website at https://noi.800ageinfo.com/
During the Request for Proposal (RFP) Process, we are accepting proposals from Homemaker/PC and Non-Homemaker organizations who want to contract for the services listed below. Proposals will be evaluated based on past performance, cost, quality of proposed services, ability to meet service needs in the city and towns we cover, and agency need. We encourage Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) and Women Business Enterprises (WBEs) to apply.
Mystic Valley Elder Services procurement commenced on July 1, 2021 and accepted proposals until August 13, 2021. If you would like to be notified when the next procurement process commences, send an email to the Contracts Manager at email@example.com.
- Adult Day Health
- Alzheimer’s Dementia Coaching
- Behavioral Health Services
- Bill Payer Services
- Competency Evaluation
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations
- Evidence Based Programs
- Goal Engagement
- Grocery Shopping and Delivery
- Home-Based Wandering Response Systems
- Home Delivery of Pre-Packaged Medications
- Home Health services
- Legal Services
- Medication Dispensing System
- Orientation and Mobility
- Peer Support
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Respite Care
- Supportive Day Program
- Translation – Interpreting Services
- Vision Rehabilitation
- Wanderer Locator Service